All calls are not recorded or the quality of the recording is very poor?
There are 6 possible reasons:
- There is another call recorder working on your phone that blocks Cell tracker app. Android allows only one recorder working, so you MUST remove ALL other recorders at first, otherwise, Celltracker will fail to record calls.
- You are using a “voice assistant” app, the app is occupying the microphone, it’s continuously picking up sound from the microphone to recognize your “voice command”, and this blocks Celltracker app. Please disable the voice assistant app.
- In rare cases, the program may not record voice calls on some phone models. This is due to their hardware and software features that deviate from Android specifications (Non-exhaustive list: Google Pixel, Nexus 6P, Nexus 6, Nexus 5X, Nexus 5, Nexus 4, Moto G4, HTC M7).
- Only normal calls can be recorded, wifi calls can’t be recorded any matter, so if your phone supports the wifi call feature please disable it.
- If you use Bluetooth headsets, the recording may not be available.
- If your phone has Android version 9 or 10, the quality of recording will be very low or nonexistent, you can try to activate the speaker.
For more information please visit the Google android support page.